Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunday Review #3

Well it was a pretty good Sunday. Not really going to review the week, because I have been a good little blogger and you will just have to scroll down to read what went on this week. We got up and went to church. Yes, I said church. We go every once in a while. We went to a new church for us. We went to the First United Methodist Church of Euless. We liked it a lot. It reminded me of my old church and the service was only an hour long. Not bad. We are probably going to join.

After church we met my parents out for lunch at CiCi's Pizza. When we were leaving a friend of ours called and asked us to meet her up at Lowes. I just love that store. I like it a lot more than Home Depot. They have more stuff at Lowes. Speaking of Lowes, congrat's Jimmy Johnson on the win tonight. Man was he fast tonight, or at the last. I only watched the last forty laps. Any ways we meet her at Lowes and she wants me to haul a door and frame home for her, because all she has is a Jeep. We got the door and I took it back to her place. I ended up installing the door for her. I know, what a great guy. Tammy and her sat in the kitchen and talked while I installed the door. I was real proud of my self. It didn't take me long and I only had to install it once. Usually it takes me at least twice because the I fuck it up the first time. I am turning into a regular handyman now that I am moving out of my house and back into an apartment.
So we get done with the door and come home to get the girl's stuff ready to take them home. After we drop them off we had to stop by my mom and dad's, beaus they wanted to talk to us and crunch the numbers about moving back into an apartment. We finally made them see the light. We dropped by the B so Tammy could get some potato soup and see the Babysitter (her video game at the end of the bar that she plays on while I drink). I watched the end of the Nextel race and now we are home.

We are going over to Mom and Dad's tomorrow for the holiday. It still sucks that we aren't camping right now. Just doesn't feel like Memorial Day. Next year we are going even if nobody else is. Hope all of you have a great day tomorrow and be safe. If anybody needs a ride, let me know. I won't be drinking because I will be at my parents for most of the day.

Be Cool.

No comments: