Thursday, May 12, 2005

Bad Cowboy

I have been a bad cowboy these last few days. I am sorry I haven't updated the blog everyday, but some of us have to go to bed so we can get up and get to work on time. This week has been hectic. Tuesday night was the Princesses choir concert. She had a small solo in the presentation. She sounded great. We thought it was only going to be an hour long presentation, but it lasted 2 1/2 hours. They did a great job, but I can only listen to so many Show Tunes. Their theme this year was 100 years of Broadway. Yes it was a beat down, but we enjoyed it for the kids. After that we had to stop by my mother's so we could drop off the mother's day gift, since she was out of town on mother's day. We staid and talked with them for too long. My oldest sister was staying the night, because she is redoing the upstairs rooms. My sister has turned in a real "Martha Stewart" type of lady. She redid my old room. I thought is was going to be all girlie by the way they were talking about it, but it turned out really cool.

Wednesday. Went to work, blah, blah. After work we had our weekly golf scramble at Bear Creek golf course. Our team nearly won. We shot 3 under. Not bad seeing as our team had the handicap. Me. Some Cat engine rep's were there and we were drinking on there expense account. Man how I miss having an expense account. So we got a little tipsy. After golf I came home and fed the dog and waited on Tammy to get home from shopping with the girl's. The Princess has two banquets this weekend. She has her band and choir banquets going on. So when she got home, I wasn't feeling any pain and decided we needed to go up to the B. I called peanut and she met us up there. When we got up there Keith a.k.a. Nicole was there. He staid for about 5 minutes because he had to go home and get his beauty sleep. I should have followed suit, but oh no. I just knew I could get up and get to work on time. Hell I wasn't that drunk. Yet. Peanut showed up and we got caught up. She has been busy with school and she is still a newlywed. We don't get to see her that much so it was good to have a couple of beers together. Man that girl can talk. Her and Tammy talked up a storm last night. Rich showed up in his Dodgers Baseball outfit, or at least the pants. pin stripes and all. He had been at a softball game of course. Christi showed up also. B.C. Made it up. We all drank for awhile, but I hit my point and was wanting shots real bad so I knew it was time to go home. We said our goodbyes and went home. When we got home, Tammy asked me if I was going to update my blog. I was too tired and didn't want to try and type drunk. Who knows if it would have made sense or was even legible. So I went to bed. Tammy staid up and played poker online and came to bed. I did get a real nice surprise about 4am this morning. Tammy wakes me up and wants to know if I want to have sex. So being the stupid guy I am that is still drunk I say no. Then as I am going back to sleep this voice in my head starts screaming, "wake up you stupid ass she never asks for it. So the little head woke the big head up and we had us a nice little romp. This is where I messed up though. When we got done after hours upon hours of great sex, yeah right you know I lasted a whole 5 minutes, I should have gotten in the shower and just got up and went into work early. No I have to go back to sleep. It gets worse. So I get up with the alarm clock and jump in the shower at 6. I get out and then decide smartly to lay down for just a minute. I finally wake up at 7:30 and rush off to work with the biggest cowlick on the back of my head because I laid back down with my hair wet. So I got ribbed about it all day at work.

Work sucked as usual. Close repair orders, cut customers checks, eat lunch, do the same again and again. Got off work and had to head out to the softball fields in Haltom. Both the girls and the Wild One had games tonight. We could not make the Wild One's game so we went to watch the girls. The Princess had a double header tonight. They slaughtered the first team 17 to 2, then the second game was against the Softball Queen's team. At first it looked like the Princesses team was going to run away with it, then the Softball Queen's team came out hitting. It turned out to be a pretty good game. The Princesses team won 12-8, but it was the most challenging game they had this year. Kinda glad we didn't have to take them home tonight. I imagine they are fighting about right now.

That brings us up to the present. So with that I am going to sign off for the night, because my lovely wife is sitting here looking over my shoulder and pacing back and forth waiting to play her poker online. I promise never to keep ya'll waiting this long again, if I can help it. I know all the exciting escapades in my life are just what everybody is waiting to hear about. LOL. Talk to ya'll tomorrow.

BE COOL.

yes this is my saying Rich.

P.S. got an email from Stinky Dave today. It was good to hear from him. He sent me his work schedule and what days they have the kids. Tammy and I are wanting to go up there for a few days. If anybody is interested in what days he has off I have his schedule. Trust me if you want to go see him, you will want to look at his work schedule before you plan a trip up there. He works shift work and it is goofy as hell.

No comments: