Monday, May 02, 2005

Sick Day

Well I told ya'll yesterday I didn't feel good. It was the truth. I got up to go to work this morning and just couldn't make it. So I am going to try and learn about my blog page today between trips to the bathroom.

I just contacted the expert on blogging and am waiting for him to reply. My wife is making me go to the doctor. This is just something I don't do. I am not dying, so why should I go. This will pass, but I have learned it is easier to agree with her than to argue the point. Makes things move a lot smoother.

Well good news, the doctor says I am going to live. Just a bug. Came back and went back to sleep. I know I am not well when I can sleep most of the day away. Tammy went to the youngest stepchildren baseball game (the wild one). He is a good kid, but he is his dad's only son so he is a little spoiled. To clear things up. The girls and the boy have different fathers and the two girls live with theirs and the boy lives with his father. We get them about every other weekend. The wild one doesn't come over as much as the girls. I am not going to use their real names because I don't think its important and they are under age. Duh, they are my step kids. I love all three of them like they were my own. For all of you out there that are wondering if I have any of my own. The answer is yes. They are just don't walk on two feet. They use all four. I have Matti our oldest. She is about 3 lbs. She thinks she owns the house and she sleeps with me every night. She is a toy Chihuahua. She is 1 years old. Then I got my boy, Bull. He is a full blood blue healer. He is 5 months old and is huge for a bull healer. He is a terror. He has the back yard pretty torn up right now. I am going to have to fence off half of the back yard just so the other side doesn't get torn up. I have not gotten to work with him lately and that is one of my goals this summer. He is real hyper and spoiled by my wife's opinion. I wouldn't say that though. I mean all he has is his own canopy, dog house, & love seat. None of it is heated or air conditioned. So by my standards he is not spoiled. He is truly intelligent though. I can not wait until some of the puppy wears off so we can get down to the real training. By the way I see no real harm in using my kids real names. I don't see them suing me when they get older for the things I write about them here. If they do, we all will be rich.

I did accomplish two out of three goals on my blog site today though. All I need to do is figure out how to make links from my page to other pages. I am pretty proud of my self.

Well the wild one won his game 19 to 3. He is turning into a really good baseball player. Just wish I could have been there. There will be others.

Signing off for the day and 3 goals accomplished today.

No comments: