Saturday, May 28, 2005

Big News

Well Tammy and I are selling the house and moving back into an apartment. We have crunched the numbers and we can save over $1,500.00 a month. Since Tammy's pay has been cut and I am back in school, we have decide to do this. No more mowing the lawn. Yeah. We have come to realize that we are just apartment people. I was afraid that the kids would have a problem with us moving back into an apartment, but they are excited because we will be able to go swimming all the time. Which is a God send, because it is good cheap fun. We will be getting another house once I graduate from nursing school. I have really enjoyed having a house, but I am going to really enjoy having money again.

The only part that really sucks about this is that Marketing Dave is building a house behind mine and our neighbor across the street is really cool. So if ya'll need lawn care equipment come see me. We are also having a huge garage/moving sale on June 10. The prices are going to be cheap to free, just take the stuff. Tammy and I went to look for apartments yesterday and we found the one we are going to move into. We are moving to the Mandolion on 360 on the north side of Midcities Rd. So if anybody wants to help us move we would appreciate it. We are going to start moving in on June 10. Yes I know the same weekend as the garage sale, there is always reasoning behind my madness.

Nothing else really going on this weekend. Going to My Mom's on Monday to spend time with them and play cards.

One piece of bad news is that my email will change and it will take me a little while to get back online once we move because the only cable they have there is through SBC and guess what. I owe them money. I will be updating my site from the business center, but please forgive me if it is not everyday. I will being getting hooked back up to the internet as soon as possible once we move in, it might just take me a week or so, or in SBC terms probably a month. There is a great business center and workout room that I will have access to 24hrs a day.

Also we have a Fridgerator for sale if anybody is interested. We are selling it for $200. It does not have an icemaker, but it is really big and fairly new. So let me know if any of you want it. Also Bull is looking for a good home, if anybody wants a 6 month old full blooded Blue Heeler. I just can't see making him live in an apartment. He has all his shots up to date and is free to a good home. I will miss him, but I will not have a blue heeler in an apartment. It is too cruel.

Hope all you you have a great Memorial Weekend, and Shump where is this block party at?

No comments: