Friday, May 06, 2005

Friiiiiiiiday

Yes it is finally Friday. Thank God. Man this has been a shit week, with me and the misses being sick this week and all the drama at work. I could not get into work this week. The weekend is here now. Had a pretty good night once I got off work. Tammy came and picked me up from work and we came home and got ready to go the girls softball game. It was the first game they had against each other at the rec. Here is a little background. This is the first year that the Princess and the Softball Queen have played on two different teams in the same league. The Princess played in a higher league last year, after some drama that I will go into later. But this year they are in the same league and on two different teams. They have always played on the same team until last year when they played in two different leagues. The Princess is on the leagues best team, at least for the last few years and the Softball Queen is on the only other team in the league that is going to give them any competition. So anyways at there game tonight it was a little stressful, because it is hard to not hurt anyone's feelings by where you are sitting. I was hoping I was going to take care of the books on scoring, but two little girls whose game got cancelled because the city left the sprinklers on all day took score. If I could have been up there I would have been in the middle so it did not look we were taking sides. The wife and I chose the side that had the most shade, but naturally the Princess thought we were picking the Softball Queens side. It was not like that, we were just choosing the best place to sit. They will get over it, but the next game they play against each other we will definitely have to sit on the other side to make it fair. Even if that side is on fire and Satan is sitting next to us. Speaking of Satan. There are a few of the parents out there that will probably take over for him when they get there when he takes vacations. There is more drama in this league between the parents then I came remember when I was playing baseball as a kid. I am not even go to get into all that because all those people don't deserve the time it would take to type out my bitches about them. So the game went well even though about three kids on the Softball Queen's team were playing hurt. They held them for a couple of innings and then the Princesses team finally came out on top. I am sure glad we don't have the girls this weekend, because I know they were fighting when they got home. Good luck to their father. This is what he fought for in the custody battle. I hope he gets his fill tonight.

Anyways to the good parts of tonight. Don't get me wrong. I love to watch my girls play softball. It was just a little stressful, because they were playing each other tonight. So after the game we came home and got ready and went to the "B", other wise known as Benigan's. This is the hangout I have made many friends for life in. We went up there tonight to celebrate a friend of ours, who is like a little sister to us, graduated from law school. Congrat's Carla. Shumpy could not have put it better as when we were toasting over a shot. Congrat's to the one in our little family that made it. We had a couple of beers and a shot and called it a night. Oh I forgot to tell you, Tammy even had a Strawberry Daiquiri tonight. All in all it was a good night. I got to see Rich & Christi, Eric, Nicole, Carla (who is going to be a lawyer), and my best bud Shump. All the time with my wife with me. I even found out a couple more people have seen my blog site. I thought only Shump, my wife, and me had been the only ones who looked at this site. So anybody reading this let me know if I need to fix anything or write about anything. I would love the comments. Until tomorrow, may all you get home safe.

Be Cool.

No comments: