Thursday, May 26, 2005

Go Duece

Thanks for the comment Rich. I knew if I begged a little bit someone would comment. I know it is squirrelly, but oh well. Work sucked today, and will for the next two business days. Thank God it is a holiday weekend even if we aren't going on the Canoe trip. That does suck, but Next year will be great.

Shump went to the Kinky Pint night @ the Flying Saucer. I wish I could have made that, but it was on the wrong side of the airport and I am too poor right now. I would have liked to have met Kinky Friedman though. Ben got me turned onto his books. They are actually good reads. I am definitely voting for this guy. I think it will be the second time I ever voted in my life. The only other time I voted was when my dad was running for a spot on the city council. He didn't get too many votes. Probably just my family. It was right after he retired. I guess he was getting bored. I think he lost to the dead guy. JK. Look another internet word. I'm getting this shit down.

Got off work and we had 3 softball games tonight. The Princesses team had a game @ 6pm and the Softball Queen had a double header after that. They both won. Their teams are 1st (the Princesses team) and 2nd (the Softball Queen's team). They play next Friday for the Championship. If the Princesses team wins its over. If the Softball Queen's team wins they have to play again, because it would tie them up. Wish I could be there, but we will be in Houston for the Wild One's State Bowling Tournament. Yeeha. As you can tell I am such a big fan of bowling. Its all for the kids though.

Well the girls are over and want to get on the computer, because they are out of school. Plus I got to go to bed so I can get up and go to work in the morning. Talk to all of you later.

Be Cool.

No comments: