Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday,Monday

Today was a pretty good day. Work went well even though there is a lot of tension around the office. It is a power struggle between two bosses and somehow it looks like I am going to be stuck in the middle. Only time will tell. I got to work on time and actually got a lot done today. We will see how the numbers look tomorrow. Came home from work and took Bull for a walk. His training is coming along well, just not as fast as I would like. Lord give me patience. I think he is going to turn out to be great. I just need to get him where he doesn't bark at every little noise in the backyard. He still has a little growing up. What do you expect from a five month old.

Learned some great news while I was out walking Bull. There is a house being built just behind me. Well I found out Marketing Dave (soon to Chiropractor Dave), is building the house. He saw me walking Bull and stopped and told me the news. This going to be great. First the new neighbor moves in across the street and now I find out that another friend of mine is building a house right behind mine. The rest of you need to sell your homes and start buying some of these houses around here for sell, and we can just take over the neighborhood. Could you believe the block party if just a few more of ya'll moved over here. There actually are a few more houses for sell over here if anybody is looking. Hint Hint.

Came home from the walk and got to studying for my final. I could have taken it tonight, but why do today what you can put off until tomorrow. Plus I need to study just a little more. I am going to go and take the test before the Princess has her choir concert tomorrow. I had to quit studying before 8 pm because Las Vegas was on and then CSI Miami. Two of my favorite shows. CSI was pretty good. I sure wish Elvis would have continued tonight, but I guess they didn't want it to get in the way of CSI Miami, but then what about CSI NY on Wednesday. They will probably move it to another night or something. They need to do a CSI Dallas. The news was saying that the homicide rate in Dallas is one of the highest in the nation if not the highest. Way to go Ms. Miller. I have nothing against women in office. The one in Dallas has to go though. It has really gone down hill since she took office. This woman is the most power hungry person. I guess she is better than John Wiley Price though. What a crackhead. Man I got to quit being so political, because I really don't kept up with what is going on in politics, and I know if I keep going someone is going to leave a comment correcting me or telling me how little I know about what is going on.

Well that is it for today. I will let you know how my final turns out. Wish me luck.

BE COOL.

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

UPDATE THIS DAMN THING ALREADY!!!!

I was wanting to read about Peanut and the B from last night.


www.shumpy.com