Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Didn't even fell like it.

This is the first time in years that I am not feeling hungover. It usually takes me two or three days to get over the Canoe trip. It didn't even feel like a holiday. It did feel like it was suppose to be a holiday still this morning on my way to work though. There was hardly any traffic. I don't know if it was because it was the day after a holiday or because the bridge is partly out at Story Ln & Hwy 183, but there was no traffic this morning. I got to work in no time at all. Tammy brought me lunch and said that the Hwy was all crowded, so I guess everybody was just late to work this morning except for me.

Worked sucked as usual. End of the month stuff. I got a lot of work done early today though. I didn't stay late because tonight was the first day of summer school for me. I am taking Concepts of Physical Activity. It looks like it is going to be a blow off class. I really need that now so I can bring up my GPA. I will also be working out in this class, which is not going to hurt me either. I could lose about 20 pounds and I would be happy. We will see. From what I have figured out though all you have to do to get an "A" in this class is show up. So no more skipping for me. In the second semester of summer I am taking Comp I. This will be the 3rd time of me taking this class. I took it in 1990 at Tarleton State University, which I failed only because of absentees. I actually passed the class with an "A", but the teacher failed me because I missed more than 9 classes that semester. It was the first year that they had passed that law, so you know they had to make sure everybody was in class. The other times I have had to drop it because of work schedule changes. Hopefully the third time is a charm, or is it the 4th time. Don't know, don't care. I just want to "gitter done"

Nothing else is going on. I don't have to study for this new class so I am going to play some baseball on the X-box. I am playing the Rangers in a franchise mode and guess what, we have lost both games so far. I am trying to keep it real.
Talk to ya'll later.

Be Cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about banjo newsletter. You can check it out at banjo newsletter