Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm Back

I made it into work today. You would think that the place could not run with out me. There was a huge stack of papers, and I could tell my boss had been at my desk. He always goes through all the paper work on my desk and makes it a lot neater. He just doesn't understand my organizational skills. So everybody was glad I was back, because nobody likes doing my job. I have one of those fascinating jobs of filing warranty. I code and bill service repair orders. It takes a lot of memorization so I am pretty good at it. I am a lot better at filing warranty than doing the actual mechanic work, which I used to do. So any ways I am at work trying to figure out which pile of work I am going to start on and my wife calls in a frantic. The neighbor's Rottweiler busted through our back fence and attacked bull, my blue heeler. So I rushed home. Tammy had bull in the house by the time I got home. Come to find out I think the dog just wanted to play with bull, but he just didn't know how to play very well. My neighbor's father-in-law tried to come and get the dog out of our backyard, but the dog kept trying to bite him. I stood inside after that because if the dog was going to bite at him, he definitely was going to try and make me lunch. So the city came out and got him. I really don't have anything against the dog, but if his owners are scared of him. It is truly time for the dog to go. So I had to fix the fence before I went back to work. Now my neighbors and I are going to redo the back fence that has needed to be replaced since 1970. The problem is money is just so tight between our family and theirs. We have no choice now. It has to be done. What a way to meet your neighbors. To top it all off. Tammy has come down with what I had. When she gets sick it is twice as bad as me because of her MS (Multiple Sclerosis ). Her immune system just can't stand up to anything. I think the next time I get sick she is going to have to go stay at her mother's. She went to the doctors and seems to be doing better though.

Work is kind of tense right now. I have two bosses that are fighting for power. I like them both and respect them both and I can see I am going to get dragged into the middle of this one. Oh well, I guess that is the price of being so good at your job. lol. Look my first internet lingo. One of these days I am going to be an internet jedi. Speaking of that I can not wait until episode III comes out. I imagine we will be having a guys night out for that.

On another note, I got an email from my buddy Trent today about Hanoi Jane. This lady just burns me up for what she did back in Vietnam. I don't get to political about too many subjects, but how this lady is still alive baffles me. The problem is it is not the sicko's that hate her. It is the red blooded country folks, who stand behind their country, and abide the law type of folks who hates this woman with a true passion of hate. The crazy thing is now they are going to reward this lady as "100 Women of the Century." Just blows my mind after what she did. I emailed the letter to shump so I bet he puts it out there. That is the good thing about Shumpy. If there is something you want to make it out on the internet, he is the one who can get it out to a lot of people. Let's just face it, the man is connected. Enough about him. Back to Jane Fonda. I am definitely going to put her on the dead pool list this year. By the way Shumpy is there a dead pool this year?

Enough ranting about that bitch. I have given her to much of my thoughts today. I am fixing to go and make supper and do a little clean up around the house, like a good husband should. Until tomorrow, Be Cool.

2 comments:

Shumpy said...

I'll have to send out JFonda email when I get my spam box up and running. I hate that bitch too.

As far as the deadpool goes, Ben used to hold all the $$ and organize that. Who knew he would be the winning guess for 2004 (that's mean, I know).

You can go to Ryan's site and he's got a pretty good online pool.
http://gorillamask.net/deathpool04.shtml

-- said...

Shump thanks for the plug on your site and thanks for leaving comments. Hopefully you can get over here soon so we can tweak this thing.