Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Long Overdue

To all my fans out there I didn't know I had, I am sorry for not updating. This has been one of the craziest weeks in a long time. Wednesday night we had an intervention for one of my buddies. He is leaving his wife and really fucking up. Not going to go into many details, but his brother flew in and we tried to set him straight last Wednesday. Doesn't look like he is going to do the right thing, but oh well, what can you do.

So anyways my buddy flew in from AZ for the intervention and also his youngest brother's wedding. Thursday night was the rehearsal and dinner. The groom's dad rented out the private bar in Billy Bob's. Free food and beer, you know I was there. I had to dance with all the older ladies later that night that were in for the wedding. It is a curse sometimes being such a good dancer. My favorite dance was with my friends little girl though. She is 5 and I had to carry her, but at least she didn't step on my feet. Went home at a reasonable time, because I had to work the next day and I couldn't take off, because I had already taken Thursday off. Tammy got a hold of her oldest son and she flew out to see him in Gulf Port, MS. She was gone for the whole weekend. Yahooo, time to party. Yeah right. I went out Friday and went to Benigan's with Glen (my buddy from AZ). We had a good time and I got a little drunk. I didn't think I had drank that much, until on Saturday I went to the Wild One's baseball game. Of course it had to be the hottest day of the year so far, and I was feeling a little, OK, a lot hung over. I stayed for most of the game, then I had to leave and go home and lay up like a crack whore. It was nice. I have not been able to do that since I lived with Link. I ordered a pizza online. Man I am getting s0 computer savvy it is scary. Pretty soon I won't even need to leave the house. Yeah right.

I finally get up off the couch about 9pm and meet Glen and a few friends up at Razzoo's. I ordered one beer and drank about 1/2 of it. It was water from then on. I can not drink 2 days in a row anymore. God I am getting old and it sucks.

Tammy flew in Sunday and we just kind of rested around the house. It was great having her home. I don't sleep in the bed when she is not here for some reason. I sleep on the couch. Weird I know, but that is the way it is.

Monday sucked at work, but we got a lot knocked out. We had a staff meeting at the end of the day that was pretty fucking useless. They came in asking how we should do things to improve, but didn't come up with anything. If I wanted to have a pow wow, I would have gone to Indian Council. They waste our time having meetings, then not telling the people you need to get their shit straight. SOS. Gets real old. I would have rather they came in and they bitched us out and said this is how we are going to do it, then waste my time by saying " What do we need to do to fix the problems?" Then not come up with anything. Blah Blah Blah. I am so ready to get through Nursing School. I am taking two classes this summer just so I can get it done faster. Hopefully I will start NS in the Fall of '06.

Tuesday was pretty good. Got a lot knocked and still had some time to F.O. (fuck off). Went to the Wild One's baseball game tonight. They won 16 to 10. They are tied for 1st right now. The play off game is June 4th, but we will be in Houston, because the Wild One is in a State bowling tournament.

Went up to the B for a beer and a shot. Tammy had her potato soup. Pretty good crowd. Growler, Peachy, Shumpy, Kim, Crash, Suzzane, Berry and even Beka was there. Thank You Beka for the shot by the way.

Then I came home and read my emails and updated the blog for ya'll.

Now for the challenge that Shumpy sent. Hope I get this right.

01. Total volume of music files on my computer?
4- just learning how to download music.

02. The last CD I bought was?
Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and Hot Dog Flavored Water

03. Song playing right now:
not a thing.

04. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me(in no particular order)*:
A: Don't ask me why. By Bobby Pinson
B: Where were you. By Alan Jackson
C: The Fuck You song by Limp Bizkit ( I know that's not the name but I can't remember it right now.)
D: The King is Gone (and so are you) by No Show Jones (George Jones for you city slickers)
E:Dragula by Rob Zombie

05. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?•
Shumpy already listed all the sites I go to.

End of Game.

Be Cool.

No comments: