Wednesday, May 25, 2005

No Comments

The only person who leaves comments on this site is Shumpy. I know some of you might not be checking regularly, because I haven't been the greatest at writing every night. I am still kinda of new to this, so it will take me a bit to get everything right on this site. If I can ever get Shump to come over it would be great. I do have a site meter, but I haven't figured out how to put it on the site yet, but they have been sending the Zero Report regularly.

Congrat's to Shumpy for making the C list on blogebrity. I didn't even make the Z list. I guess I need to update a little more than I have been. I am proud of Shumpy though. He has made a pretty good site. You are my Blog Idol.

Not a lot really went on at work today. Just end of the month stuff. My boss asking me if we are going to make our numbers, and me assuring him that we will. Got off work and actually got to stay home tonight. No softball, baseball, or Concerts to go to for my stepkids. Tammy cooked supper, which is always great.

I watched two shows tonight that pissed me off and I knew ABC was going to piss me off, just like they do every year about this time. I watched the finale of Lost and Alias. Everybody kept telling me that all was going to be explained on Lost tonight. Did they though, Hell no. They kept us hanging on until next season. Alias I thought was going to end and be done. No, they had to stick a car crash with a new secret to come out in the end. I don't know why I let these shows get to me. I should know better by now. Oh well, I guess we will have to wait until the fall or whenever the TV gods at ABC decide to start the new season before our lives can be satisfied on the stories of these two shows. It does keep us watching the boob tube. Yes my name is Cowboy Colby and I am a TV addict.

That's all for today boys and girls. The weekend is almost here.

Be Cool.

No comments: