Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What A Weekend. I Am Still Hurting.

Well after the Cowboy victory Saturday night we headed up to the B to celebrate, and Tammy's winnings from Bingo. We got up there and nobody from the crew was really there. Barry did show up. Everybody was over at Pete's house for the football draft. We picked up some beer and headed over there. By the time we got there, just about everybody was drunk. We stayed a few minutes and headed back up to the B. I bribed Shump to come up for a shot and a few drinks. We ran into some new friends of ours while we were up there. They said they were headed to Shreveport and wanted to know if we wanted to go. So like the smart people we are, we said why not. Tammy ended up driving out there, because she was the only sober one. We got to the boats about 4am. We gambled a little bit at Hollywood, then we went over to the Horseshoe for the rest of the time. No folks, I didn't come back rich. We actually donated a little. Poor Tammy had to drive back Sunday morning, because we were all still drunk. She got us home safe and sound. We ended up sleeping the rest of the day away.

Went to work Monday morning hungover. I just don't understand why hangovers hurt more now than they used to. Sucks getting older. Work was boring. I went to my first class Yesterday night. I had Anatomy & Physiology plus lab. It was pretty good. Looks like the professor is going to be alright. Tonight I had Speech and Comp II. It doesn't look like those classes are going to be to hard. I hope my Comp II professor makes it through the year. I think he was around when the pilgrims came over on the Mayflower. No, he is pretty funny, and the way he has the class mapped out I don't think it's going to be too bad.

We got end of the month at work tomorrow so I am going to get out of here for now. I got a little studying to do for A & P. That is going to be my hardest class.

BE COOL.

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

heh. I am an easy bribe like that. Shot plus a B&C will get you just about anything out of me.

I should have gone with y'all. There was unforseen drama occuring that keep me off the boats. But probably better for it since I didn't have to make a donation at the church of the horseshoe.

But remember back in the day... you and I at that table all night long with out saying a word to the dealer... good times