Monday, August 08, 2005

Life sucks and so does my PC

Well the pc is still down. The motherboard took a big old dump again. My father is raging pissed at my brother right now about. He keeps trying to say it is viruses, but when I have to move Ethernet cards and such because the processor can’t see them. I don’t think it is a virus. I can’t get certain programs to load up either. They fail half way through the installation. I haven’t been able to get to the old computer because either the kids had it tied up, or MIL was sleeping in there.

The house is quiet again. The kids were over for the weekend. I never realized how much space we had in the house compared to the apartment until we are all in there together. They go home today and we took the MIL home last night. She went back to work today. She is doing real well. Thanks for all of ya’ll’s concerns. It was not bad having her around though. She bought a lot of stuff for the apartment and Tammy actually cooked a little while she was over. Yeah baby.

The best news is that the little one that we raised from two months old until he was two years old got to come over Saturday. His mother called us Friday and asked us if we wanted for him to come over Saturday. Naturally we were ecstatic. I went to pick him up. I am having Shump post a pic of the little one doing his favorite thing to do.

He loves calling me on the phone while we are driving down the road. He and I played all day together Saturday. We got up and cooked breakfast Sunday morning. We had a blast. His mom is going to let us get him more often now. I am so ready for him to come back over, but I can wait.

School is busy as hell. We are writing a paper every week. I am not doing to bad. I am just ready to get this class out of the way. Summer session classes suck. I will either be posting from school or Shumpy will be posting for me. I can’t get to the site from work so we I get a minute or two I am going to send my post to Shump on a word doc so he can post it. I can check the responses on my phone, but I can’t post from it yet. I am going to be getting a phone where I can, because I am tired of messing with the computer at home.

That’s about it for now. I doubt I will post everyday, but I will try to post as much as possible.
BE COOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, hey you. Time you checked in. Good that MIL was ok to have around. That helps. Glad that school is not too bad. And that you had fun with the little guy. Well, you covered everything and now so have I. Do good at school now!!! Rosie

Blonde said...

So glad that you are back and everything is alright! I was starting to worry! Any friend of Shumpy's is a friend of mine!

Hope that you get your computer up and running again soon!

Take care!

-- said...

Rosie, thanks for checking up on me. How are things in your world? Cass- you can't keep a good man down.