Friday, August 26, 2005

TGIFF

If you can't figure out what the extra F is for, it has not been a long week for you. I am so glad it is Friday. I am ready for this month to be over. It is almost H7P time. I think I look forward more to this party than I do when the nextel cup race comes to town. I am still trying to figure out what costumes the wife and I are going to wear. I think we are going to break from the norm of T-shirts this year. Here is where I was passing the torch off to Rich for being the Ice Luge Master Bartender Passing of the Torch If any of you can ever make a party, this is the one you need to make. There is going to be more people there than you can shake a stick at. It's good times.

Tonight the wife and I are going to watch the Princess march during the football game. She is in the percussion section. I missed all of her performances last year, because I was working two jobs at the time. So this is going to be a short post.

Ya'll have a great weekend, and Shump have a great time.

BE COOL.

No comments: