Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again

Well I am back in the saddle again. The problem is that I am having to ride a shetland pony instead of a quarter horse. I have the kids computer hooked up and able to get to the internet. It keeps crashing if I have too many things going at once though. They had so much crap running in the back ground. I am just going to have to come in here after every weekend that they are over and get rid of all the crap they have going on this computer. I my Dad's PC went down, so now I am second in line, because they have to use their pc's for my mom's work. So I am still waiting on my newer computer to get fixed. I have narrowed it down to the motherboard, so it is under warranty. I just have to wait my turn for my brother to fix it.

I got through finals last week, or should I say my final. I was only taking one class in the second session of summer. I got an A on my final and got a A for the class. So now I am carrying a 3.028 GPA. I am so proud of myself. This class was no walk in the park though. I had a really good professor. I would classify him in the top two of all my instructors. He really taught us how to write papers and get them right for academic purposes. He showed us how to fill in papers with words to make them sound more professional or academic. I didn't know if I was going to get a good grade in this class, but it worked out real well.

We had the little one again this weekend. We went to pick him up Saturday. We had a company picnic on Sunday at Six Flags. He had a blast. We took him on the Log Ride, and he loved it. I thought he might have gotten sacred, but he didn't. He loved it. We all had a real good time.

I had jury duty for the last two days.It was pretty much a waste of time, but oh well. It got me out of work for the past two days. I am just counting the days until nursing school starts. I am getting so tired of working in a place where they want you to take care of the business where the numbers look good, but they don't want to pay adequately to do the job. I am looking in too a few things to try and get something going before nursing school starts for income, and if one of these things comes up before school starts in the fall of '06 I'm taking it. Hough about that stuff.

I am glad to be connected again, even if it is on this shetland pc. That's a small horse, that don't go very fast, and usually is a pain in the ass. Also, if you don't watch'em they will bite you when you aren't looking. I am just going to have to get me a dell. The prices are coming down on those and I don't do a lot of gaming so I don't need all the bells and whistles. We also need to add a transmission to the wish list for the Jeep. If Tammy and I didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all.

Well that's about it for today little buckaroos. I am going to go out there and look at all ya'll sites which I haven't been able to do in a while.

BE COOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grade! And it's nice to see that you are back to blogging! Talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

You are doing so good, or is it so fine, at school. And you know Chuck and I both got new Dell laptop - just a coincidence. But mine is bigger. And speaking of bigger - you look just a tad funny with those long legs on that little shetland pony. Now put some sunglasses on him and let him go.

Blonde said...

I am so glad that you are back in the saddle!