Thursday, August 25, 2005

HNT HERE NOW.


Well I don't get to play with the other kids, because we don't have a digital camera yet. All of my other pics were on the PC that is down right now. I probably lost all of them. So if anybody has a digital camera laying around that they don't use, send it my way. WAIT!!! I forgot I have a picture phone. So I took a pic and am emailing it to my myself. So it's on there now. Look at those abs baby. Body by Bud & tequila. Not going to talk about work here. I am tired of boring ya'll with all that blah blah.

Shumpy, sorry to hear the weekend crapped out. If all else fails. Come by and we'll tie one on, and you can work on the site and fix the other PC. I would even put some Freon in the Shump Mobile.

Chuck, tomorrow I will post a pic of my attack dog for you. I let you tell me whose looks tougher.

Tammy, is feeling better. Her and her mom went to Bingo. No they didn't go to this place. I am just playing around and placing things all over this post. It gives her something to do, and she wins quite often.

I am just going to sit around here and surf the blogsites and watch TV.

Ya'll have fun.

BE COOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, to answer a question asked of me - I have NOW checked out HNT, and I'm smiling. GOOD picture

Blonde said...

Nice pic! Woo Hoo!

I thought you were going to be HN and wearing a cowboy hat...oh wait, that was my fantasy.

Have a fabulous weekend! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!