Monday, August 01, 2005

PC Down!!!!

Hey my computer crashed at the house again. My brother is working on it. I think I need to just go and get a new one. I can't bitch too much though it was free from my family. My dad is getting pissed at my brother for building such a POS. I got a free line out of work today so I could post a short message. It is good to know the IT department and have the hook up. Tammy's mom is doing better and staying at our house right now. Thanks for the prayers. She had to have a stint put in. I will catch ya'll up later this week. I will be blogging from school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know all is well. I thought you were still unpacking from the move. POS - hey, I got it. I am so proud. So mom-in-law is better and staying with you. That is a relief. Is the stint in her heart. Take care, Rosie

Blonde said...

You and I are in the same boat these days, my friend. Doesn't it seem like when it rains shit, it pours?

Be positive, and it will all work out.