Saturday, August 27, 2005

With or Without? Your Choice

Here is the question of the day. Should I stay with the stash or keep it off. I got bored today and shaved the stash off. I usually do this once a year in January, but I shaved it off today. I am going around and talking to a few hospitals next month to talk about contracts and deals for school. So I think I am going to keep it off for at least a couple of weeks. I want to know ya'll's input for after that. Should I keep it off?

Tammy and I went to the high school football game last night. The Princess's team won. She marches in the band. They did an excellent job. Her band is pretty good. They go to nationals and get invited all over the country every year. She took four trips with them last year. We are already trying to set money back for this year's trips. We have to do a lot of fundraisers to help out. Speaking of that if any body needs a pass book for Tarrant county, let me know. We have sold four already. We usually out do her dad on fundraisers, but it's not hard when he usually doesn't sell anything.

I miss high school. Sitting there at the game last night, brought back a lot of fun memories form high school. I was sitting watching all the kids, and they had so much energy. I can remember waiting all week for Friday night. That had to be the best night of the week during high school. Now, I didn't go to a lot of football games, because usually I was riding Friday and Saturday nights at the rodeos. I would ride bareback on Friday nights, and Bulls on Saturday night. I split it up on purpose, because on Friday night I would usually leave after the bareback event and go party. When I was riding in high school, there was a lot of people riding bulls. There was always a slack riding for bulls (extra riding) before the rodeo started, then bull riding was the last event, and then there would be more slack at the end of the night after the rodeo. In high school the rodeo would go from Friday night through Sunday afternoon. So I would sign up to ride Broncs on Friday night so I could make it to the parties. Now that I got off the subject, the kids last night had so much energy and you could just tell they didn't have a care in the world, but seeing their friends at the game. I miss those times. Not having to worry about bills or work. Just rodeoing and partying.

I went over to my Dad's this morning and finished painting the house. I got it all knocked out, and he and I got to spend some time together. We had a good time, but I am glad that it is done now. He has a two story house, and the second story is all wood. When I win the lottery one day, I am going to get siding done on his house. I have painted that house for the last time. I have painted it four times in my life. He bought good paint so we should at least get ten years out of it, but who knows.
I came home after that and took me a big old nap. I love Saturdays when a whole lot is not going on.

Tammy and the MIL went to Bingo again tonight. So I am just sitting around and fixing to watch America's team play and win tonight. Yes, I am talking about the Dallas Cowboys. If any of you ever feel like you need to do something for somebody, and just can't figure out what it is. I sure would like season tickets to the Cowboy games. I don't even care if they are in the seats all the way at the top. That is one of my goals to have season tickets with in the next two years.

Well the Dallas Cowboys are about to play; so I have to get everything ready for the game. Yes, I have a ritual before the games. I will go into that at a later date.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE COOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose you had a good reason to shave, but darn you look odd without it. Just what one is use to, I guess. And yippy - you really are a Cowboy.

Blonde said...

I like the mustache, but you were correct in shaving it for interviews. Clean cut always makes a better impression ;).

Grow it back once you land a job.

Looking good, Cowboy!

Shumpy said...

you look like such a baby face with out that stash!

I meant it.