Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What an evening on the blogasphere

There were some really great post out there tonight. There was everything about blogging and how it has changed the world to Shaved kitties or hairy ones.( Bald is beautiful. ) I think I am really getting addicted to this. When Shump comes over this week and teaches me how to link to other peoples sites in my stories it will be better.

Work was alright. They are still playing the hush, hush game, but I am still going on vacation and won't have to worry about it until the 11th after tomorrow. Our month is going good. It is nice being ahead of the game before the last day of the month. I actually got off work at a reasonable time. Very unusual this time of the month. Went to school and worked out. I think I spoke a little too soon on not be sore though. Man, I can really feel it today.

After school I stopped by a buddy of mine's house. We shot the shit for a little while and he is getting a A/C ducting system ready for us when we go camping this weekend. I know, what a pussy. FU, I have slept outside without a tent, without a cot, and in the jungle and national forest. I am through with all that. Since I have been out of the Army, I sleep in tents now and since a couple of years ago I bring an A/C unit. There's nothing like being out in the wide open, sleeping in a tent, and having it a nice 65 degree's in July in TX. We also have to do it because Tammy can't stand the heat due to her MS. I still would have it there even if that wasn't the story.

ONE MORE DAY OF WORK UNTIL VACATION. I can't wait. Keith if you are reading this call me because I would like to golf at least once on my vacation.

That's it for now. To all of you bloggers out there keep it up. You know you couldn't go without it.

Be Cool.

4 comments:

Blonde said...

Thanks for linking to my site!

I guess the to be hairless or hairy puss reference was to me. Ha! Gotta love it!

Have a fabulous vacation!!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Shumpy said...

A/C on a camp trip??? you are a puss.

now Cass on the other hand... it's ok for you.

JM said...

If I could camp with AC I'd probably do it more.

Anonymous said...

I like the page you have here. Check mine out window data recovery