Wednesday, June 15, 2005

PC still down

Well the PC @ home is still down. Actually it is not at home it is up at my brother's work and he hasn't gotten around to seeing what the problem is. I am just going to have to ship my wife over to his house to stay so she can play here poker online. I bet that'll get him to working on my PC. My brother is such a lazy ass. For those that don't know. My brother is nearly 15 years older than I am. He doesn't get in a hurry about anything. What can you say though, he is doing it for free, or he better be.

Just got done doing a Step Test to see how out of shape I am. I faired pretty well.

Well I got to get. I have to go home and fix Tammy's truck. It died today. It needs a new battery. When it rains it pours. At least that job is not a hard one to do.

Be Cool.

No comments: