Monday, June 06, 2005

PC Problems

We are having P.C. problems and I don't mean Physco Cindy Problems. We could not get online for a little bit. So I am writing from school. I broke the fat meter. The one that tells you how much fat content your body is. I was so fat I broke the damn thing. Not really. The 1977 pos that they used had a short in it so when it was my turn to find out my body mass index it quit working. I think the fat guy before me broke it. Na it was the electric cord to it had a short in it and it wouldn't stay working long enough to get a read. So it will be tomorrow before I find out how fat I am.

Today at work was alright. Nothing really going on, but Kim our cashier, who is Big Mike's wife, put her two weeks notice to go work at Kenworth (our competitor). She is not quiting thank God, because she got offered another position with more pay. I ought to try this. Knowing my luck they would tell me " Ok, have a nice life and I wouldn't have a job." We can't afford that though.

Well Tammy and I have to pay off a few things on our Credit and then we can get the apartment. We should be moved into our new home by July 7th.

Sorry there was no Sunday review, so I will let you know what happened the day after writing drunk.

Saturday got up and went golfing w/ Trent the Bartender @ riverside. We had a great time, but I was hungover from hell. I did tie the all time Cowboy Colby golf record. I shot a 106. No new clubs yet. I promised myself once I shot under a 100 that I would get myself new clubs. So that will be a little longer. I shot a 60 on the front 9 and a 46 on the back nine. Now if I can do that on the front 9 I will be getting some new clubs. After golfing I went home and laid up like a crack whore. The hangover and the heat really took it out of me. Tammy went to play bingo with her sister and her mother. She won about 150.00. We can really use the money.

Sunday we celebrated my mother's 60th birthday. It was great. Didn't really do anything after that.

Well Tammy is her to pick me up from school, becasue the Jeep is broke down again. So I will continue this latter.

Ok, I am back. Tammy picked me up and we went to the Wild One's play-off game tonight. I think that is going to be the last game I go to this summer. They lost 9-8 in the last inning. The first two innings were long as hell and the other team had them 8-3 until the last inning. The Ump's made some bad call's but what are you going to do. His team lost in the second inning when they made so many errors. The reason I won't be making anymore games is because of the attitudes the team had after the game. I know they are young, but the coaches just let them have fits and mess around. I get so agitated with them. They can only lose one more game. I know I probably will go to the next game, but I got to act tough.

Tomorrow night I have to fix the Jeep. The clutch master cylinder went out, so the clutch is not working yet. Oh the joys of owning a jeep out of warranty. There is no way I could afford a shop. The price goes up when its a Jeep, and they aren't that hard to work on.

Well its late and I have to work tomorrow. Have a great week.

Be Cool.

No comments: