Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Not Too Bad

I am not as sore as I thought I was going to be today. Worked sucked today. As you all know my boss is quitting and everything is going to be loaded onto my shoulders, which in turn should mean a raise. Who knows now. I went in with a few questions on how things are going to be after he leaves, and they start with "I can't say anything right now" shit. I swear to God I hate when these corporate A-holes start this shit. I wanted to get a girl I know to be hired on to help me, because she already knows a lot about warranty and I would not have to train her that much. Shump get your mind out of the gutter, it is my wife's niece's friend. They told me there are two ahead of her in line, but to turn in her resume. So I ask them who they are and they told me they can't tell me. So then I ask, "am I going to have any say so who it is going to be?" Guess what their fucking answer was. "NO". Fucking horsepussies. I told them I was not going to train my new boss. If they brought someone in ahead of me, they better know there shit. This sucks since our company got bought out. So who knows what the fuck is going to happen, but I am still taking my vacation next week.

On another note I want to bitch about. Ever since my money out of my checks has been going into the stock fund at work the fucking stock has been going down. That shit better pick up or ya'll better start buying some of our stock. JK. I don't know shit about stocks so I figured this was the only way I was ever going to buy some. Maybe it will work out, maybe it won't. Who knows. I would have just pissed the money away anyways.

School went alright tonight. I worked out and I am feeling pretty good. I think I am going to stick with this working out shit. I am tired of having this spare tire.

Enough bitching tonight. Yell at ya'll later.

Be Cool.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Stumbled over here from Chuck's blog. Always nice to meet a new blog neighbor. Best of luck with the work thing - sounds like a hassle.

Shumpy said...

yeah, my mind is always in the gutter. You know I'm a perv.

Work is a bother for us all right now sounds like.

When are we getting together for the site update?

-- said...

Guys thanks for the comments. That makes my day. Shumpy has a great site and has been a friend of mine for a long time. Hope to chat w/ ya'll again.