Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday Review Again

It was a pretty good day. We got up around 10 and got ready to go to church. After church we met up with Mom & Dad for lunch. Ya'll all know me, I am never going to pass up a free meal and especially since Dad pays for the whole family on Sunday's. That saves me 30 to 50 dollars. It depends on how many kids I have with me that day. We really didn't do anything after that for the afternoon. I got to take my Sunday nap, which I haven't been able to do in a while. I felt great when I got up. The Eich's had a BBQ tonight. We took the girls home to their Dad's and headed over there. Michelle is a great cook. She made Pork and a delicious potato casserole. It was great getting caught up with everybody. Kimmy & Timmy were there. Also the Moon's with their son Jake. Man that kid has grown and is smart too. Shakey and BC were there. We had a good time and some good food.

Just one more week before my vacation. Actually just 4 days. I can't wait. I haven't taken a full week of vacation in 2 years. We are going anywhere, but I just usually take one to two days off at a time. I am going to enjoy sleeping in and playing a little golf. Even if it is going to be by myself, because everybody is at work.

We are going camping at Joe Pool with Tammy's family for the 4th, but the rest of the time will be at home.

Nothing else really going on. I have my final for my class on the 5th. It is not going to be that bad. This class is so fucking boring. I am glad it is almost over.

Hope ya'll have a great week.

BE COOL.

No comments: