Friday, July 01, 2005

Technology is Grand

I read my blog comments and and someother sites on my phone this morning. It is so nice to be able to be intouch. Thanks everyone for the comments and I changed my settings so anonymous can leave messages. If it doesn't work now let me know. I am still learning all this stuff. I had to come back into town to get a few things so I thought I would post. I will get back to all of ya'll after the 4th. Have a great 4th of July and be safe. Cass if I don't do anything you wouldn't do, is there anything that can't be done? JK have a great time. See ya'll soon. I will respond to all the comments when I get back, because the wife is screaming for me to hurry up.

Be Cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, you got it fixed!

Technology sure is grand! If I could only get Shumpy to send me the daily nudie pics to my phone all would be well!

I hope the Cowboy Colby clan has a swell 4th weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Chuck said. Oh, except for the thing about Shumpy and the pics. I wouldn't know about those. Guess I will have to begin reading Shumpy. Rosie

Blonde said...

Have a fabulous and safe holiday!

Things cass wouldn't do: paint, fix cars, mouth to mouth resucetation or anal sex.

WOO HOO!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! You got all the other stuff fixed!

Very cool about your wedding...that would have been cool..2/2/02!

Take care...I'll blogroll you too!!