Saturday, June 04, 2005

Just out there.

Trying a new thing. Writing while I am drunk. This is hard. I have already backspaced more times than there is characters so far. Sorry I haven't been writing, but I don't get on the computer when I am stressed or depressed. Life kinda sucks right now. We are down sizing and going from a house to an apartment. We are not having much luck getting into an apartment. We have to clean up some of our credit. I know we will get through this, because if we can beat the wheelchair, I know we can beat this obstacle. For those of you that don't know, my wife was in a wheelchair last year because of MS. That had to be the scariest year of my life. We got through it though together and with family. The funny thing about it though is I never got depressed or looked at it like I was failing. I don't know why I am letting this move back into an apartment get to me like it is, but I feel like I am failing my wife. I know financely it will be the best thing for us since I am going back to school for my nursing degree, but I still feel like I am letting her down. We will come through this with flying colors, but I hate feeling like this.

Ok enough oh poor petty me. On to what has been going on. We only made some of our numbers at work. Oh Well. Maybe somebody at work should be doing their job. I am not talking about me there. Tammy and I have been trying to get back into an apartment, but the past is catching back up to us. We are going to take care of it and should be in an apartment by July. I have been going to school all week and this class is boring as hell, but it looks like it is going to be a easy A. Concepts of Physical Activity. Maybe I will get back in shape with this class though.

We didn't go out of town like we wanted to this weekend. We are going to take care of business and get us an apartment this weekend. The Wild One has his State Bowling Tournament this weekend in Houston. We really wanted to make it, but we have to take care of business here though.We really wanted to make it, but we just can't afford it. So we are staying around here.

We went to the Princesses and the Softball Queen's final game tonight. This game was to see who won first place in the Rec league. The Princesses team won by a land slide, but watch out for the softball Queen's team next year. It was hard because we wanted both teams to win.

We ended up at the B after that. There was a pretty good turn out. Rich, Eric, Shumpy, Kim, B.C., Melinda, Bob Barker, Charlie and us were up there. I had a few too many shots, but hey it was fun. Amber and her husband showed up,(they are in town for a wedding), were there also. We had a good time and I got a little tipsy.

Now I am home and trying my first publish drunk. So if I ramble and jump around. F.U. I am drunk. That's it for this post. I am going to my first Charity Party tomorrow at Growler's and going to play golf tomorrow. Hopefully this weekend will turn out alright. Ya'll be safe and have a Good time

I will leave you with these words of wisdom from a new singer Bobby Pinson.
"Don't ask me how I know."

Be Cool.

No comments: