Monday, June 13, 2005

Big PC Problems

I have not been able to post since the computer crashed. I think I caught a virus or something. I was running norton and updated it and it found some adware and I followed the instructions and used the tool. So when the computer restarted some of my operating system was corrupted or deleted. It won't even reformat my windows, so I am taking it to my brother to fix. He conviently works @ Comp USA. Hopefully he can get it fixed, but I will try to post this week from school.

If any of you need to get a hold of me email me at staatsc@rush-enterprises.com (work email so keep it sorta clean or I will checking my email up here at school some. cowboycolby@hotmail.com

Hopefully this week we will be back up and running at the house. I don't think Tammy can go with out her online poker for a week.

Be Cool.

No comments: