Saturday, June 25, 2005

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!


Finally my PC is back up and running. My brother, God Bless him, got the pc working again. Yahooooo. He called me today when I was at work. I went in to soak up the last bit of overtime I am going to be getting. I go salary on the 1st of July. I go on vacation that day, what a coincidence. A lot has been going on since my last post. We are still in the house, trying to pay off a few things before we move into an apartment. Mostly I have been just working and going to school. Somehow I am still broke. Last week I almost seemed like a regular up @ the B. This week we are just too low on money. The funny thing about it is that Tammy was the one who suggested to go up there more than I did. I think she misses her babysitter (Video game on the bar).

It's that time again. The end of the month is here. At least there is a holiday after the end of the month. I can't wait to go on vacation.

Tammy is hurting a lot again. They have tried changing up her medication, but it is not doing any good at the present. She is a tough girl, but it has got to suck being in pain all the time. That is one of the symptoms of MS. So ya'll keep her in your prayers. We were up most of the night, because it hurt her to lay down. I wish there was a shot or vaccine for this disease, but there's not so we just trudge along. I am so proud of how she is doing.

I am going to try and put an image on this website so if it doesn't show up, at least I tried.
Shump really needs to get over here and help me tweak this site. HINT HINT.


Wow that really worked. Now I just have to get some pics downloaded on my pc.

**note pic is from Shumpy's site taken by his Treo.***

Can you see the happiness in my face that my PC is back up and running.

Talk to ya'll later.

Be Cool.

2 comments:

Shumpy said...

yeah, yeah.

I got the hint.
we'll get a couple 12 packs one day next week and get the site all prettied up.

Blonde said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! Any friend of Shumpy's is a friend of mine :)