Monday, June 27, 2005

I feel like the Hulk

Man, it has been over 5 years since I lifted weights in the gym, and my body is yelling at me right now. Tonight was the first night in class where we got to lift weights and the last lecture class for this semester. Thank God. Now all we do for the rest of the week is workout. I lifted weights tonight and worked on my upper body strength. I had a hard time driving home. I lifted some good weights, but afterwards my body said " Where the hell did that come from." I haven't lost a lot of strength, but I have lost some endurance. Just ask my wife. I am dreading tomorrow. Oh well, I have been wanting to get back into shape any ways.

I got home tonight to a wonderful surprise. No my wife was not making it with another woman, but it was close. She had supper made for me. Trust me this is a treat in my house. Then low and behold my mother-in-law stops by and brings 10 packages of chicken and 10 packages of steaks she got on sale from Kroger. 10 for 10, but they even reduced that to like 60 cents a package. We will be eating good in the cowboy Colby Hacienda for a while.

Three more days until my vacation starts. Man I am so ready for it. Especially since it is official I am getting a promotion. We just have to talk money now. My boss's last day is going to be Thursday. He is just tired of the shit at work. What he is really tired of is that he is not the head man in charge at work now. Our department falls under service so now he had a boss, and he didn't like that too much. Oh well, his loss my gain hopefully. I won't be doing his job for the same amount of money I am making now. I just don't know how much more they are going to pay me yet.

Well I am off to take a shower of my stinky ass, go look at other blogs.

Be Cool.

No comments: