Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Work SUUUUUUUCKS

I didn't post last night, because I went in to work Monday morning at 6am and didn't get off work until 7pm. Being salary sucks. If we weren't so broke right now I would have quit about 8am yesterday morning. They had everything so screwed up when I got back from vacation. It is going to take me two weeks to fix their fuck ups. I wish they would have just piled it all up on my desk and not done a thing last week. They thought they were helping me out, but in all actuality they just made it worst. I do appreciate people helping, but not making it more work on me. I blew my top Monday morning over several things. They just let me vent and left me alone until today. I kinda feel sorry for them.

The new guy, that I had no choice of hiring started yesterday, and it looks like he might work out. Hopefully. Most places have a 90 day probation period when they start, but not with me. If you can't pick it up and get going with in two weeks your out of there. I know it sounds mean, but what we do we can't afford to get behind. The new guy is probably going to make it. He has been doing everything right that I gave him, which is better than some of the people I have had moved to other departments in the company did.

Enough venting. I got to come home about 6pm tonight and chilled out. My buddy Chuck came by with his new girlfriend. She is not bad looking, but she is bringing more kids into the relationship than he is. To each their own though. If they are happy, I'm happy. I got to get some computer time. I didn't have to threaten the kids with bodily injury though to get the computer. JK.

Looks like chuck , surrvied Dennis. Congrats, but I hope at least a couple shingles came off so you can do the roof.
Also SK had a good time at the high school reunion. You need to check out here class picture. Reminds me of home.

Well the Softball Queen is having a friend over, and the Princess is too. I made my nephew's girlfriend go home. Don't act like it is so shocking. I made them sleep in two different rooms and I sleep with one eye open. No they aren't that heavy into the relationship yet, but I felt if she was going to stay much longer they might try. I had to give them a little cool down time. They are good kids, are very scared of me also.

We'll yell at ya'll later.

Be Cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, Im glad I don't work for you!! LOL

When you said Chuck came over with his girlfriend I got a little worried, trying to remember what it was I was doing the other day! :-)

The hurricane was a bust...not one shingle missing...sucked! Thanks for thinking of me though.

Anonymous said...

You are a man that takes no guff. Good for you. You can handle employees and teenagers. You should get a prize for those abilities. And I'm with you - just put stuff, neatly, on my desk and then back away. And LEAVE me alone. Rosie

Blonde said...

You should have let the teeagers experiment and play.