Thursday, July 07, 2005

Time With Kids

I didn't post yesterday, becasue I am having to fight for time on the computer with all the kids that are over. I don't think if I would have taken them out for meals, that they would not have left the house. So I did what all ya'll would have done. I hooked the wireless to my PC so the kids could get online on the old computer. I had to think of something they were taking over. I was going to stay up late last night, but after golfing in the hot sun yesterday and drinking all the beer, I was out about 8pm last night. By the way, I have a new record for my golf game. I shaved three strokes off yesterday. We are only 4 strokes away from the new clubs. I shot a 103. I know, a lot of you shoot a lot better, but I am improving. My previous record was a 106. Once I break 100, I am going to get me some new clubs. Ones that actually fit me.

This has been a pretty good vacation, even though work calls at least three times a day. I got to be a couch potato today. Scifi Channel is showing all last seasons eposides of Stargate SG1, which I miss most of them. So except for leaving for Lunch today at Poncho's, I have been watching all the episodes of Stargate. Yes, I have a geeky side to me.

Only a couple of days of vacation left. They will be filled with honey-do's. My wife let me go golf and lay around all day. So now I will get back to the business of getting things done around here. It is still better than work. Yell at ya'll later.

Be Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't vacations suppose to be spent checking items off the 'honey-do' list? I was just sitting here making one for tomorrow. But glad you had some enjoyment even if it was just chasing that little dimpled ball around on the grass. Rosie

-- said...

Rosie - Just being able to shoot 18 holes on a week day is a vacation. Did you get everything done on your list. I sure didn't. Too much time on my hands. I have to feel the pressure to get anything done.