Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back To School

Well, school starts again today. I am so out of touch with school right now. I really wish night school didn't take a spring break, and just got out one week earlier. I have to get back into the habit of school work right now. I didn't have any home work over spring break thank God. Spring Break doesn't do the same as for me when I was a full time student. I don't get a spring break from work. It was nice to spend time with the family though this last week at night. Usually I am up before everyone, and the last one home.

Went to get my Jeep Cherokee, or as Tammy calls it, "My piece of Shit", this weekend. It was suppose to be getting the transmission overhauled. The guy did everything, but that to it. So needless to say, when I was driving off it started slipping. I went back, and had to tell him again that I wanted the damn transmission overhauled. I hate having to tell people something twice. He was talking to me like I didn't how to work on cars. I had to remind him that the only thing I couldn't do was rebuild an automatic transmission. I think I could have learned how to by now though. So in a week hopefully I will have something to drive back and forth to work, and we won't be a one vehicle family anymore.

Everything else is going alright right now.

That's about it for now. Yell at y'all later.

BE COOL.

No comments: