Friday, April 04, 2008

What it takes.

A friend of ours passed away on 4-3-08. I knew him from hanging out with everybody else. He and I didn't hang out together, but we did have a few discussions about life and things over beers on occasion. If you want the details on his death, and arrangements go to Shumpy's Site. These things make you take a step back, and ponder about your life. He was definitely too young to have passed on. The Mope will be remembered as a good man. This just goes to show you that you need to cherish everyday, and the loved ones around you.

We all got together last night at the B. It was good to see the gang, but I wish it would have been on other terms. We will all be getting together for the craw fish boil on the 19Th. I can't wait. It will be the first cookout of the year for me. I am ready to cut loose a little bit. If you are interested in going. Contact Shump or myself, and we will give you the details if you didn't already get the evite.

I am putting in a motor for my BIL truck this weekend. I have been stuck in an office for too long. I forgot how much I love fixing stuff with my hands. The old mechanic in me started coming back. I will have plenty of opportunities to get my hands dirty in the near future. We are driving all old stuff right now. We are trying to save some money to get us another place. The good news of that is that we don't have a truck, or car payment right now.

Nothing else going on. I will chat with y'all later.

RIP Rich.

No comments: