Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weekend News

This weekend wasn't too exciting. Worked on my BIL's truck, and watched the race Sunday. That was about the most exciting thing that happened this weekend. I wanted to go to Bass Pro Shops this weekend, but never made it. We really didn't do much, and it was nice.

The girls, and I are out on spring break this week. Too bad I can't take spring break from work either. I really need to become a teacher. If it wasn't for the punks in school I might. The hours, and all summer off would be great. We are all going to Six Flags tomorrow. Hopefully the rain stops. It has been raining here all damn day. It is suppose to clear up by tomorrow morning, but it is not suppose to get above 65 degrees either. I guess that means no water rides for me. To tell you the truth, I don't ever ride the water rides anyways. I can't stand that chaffing after getting off a ride all soaking wet then having to walk around that big ass place. It should be fun. We got season passes for the year. So we will go a couple of times. I like going out there sometimes when there is nothing else to do, and just jump on the Titan then leave. It can kill a couple of hours just parking, walking to the ride, getting on, and leaving. I am looking forward to going tomorrow. It shouldn't be that crowded, or hot.

That is about all going on here right now.

BE COOL

No comments: