Friday, March 21, 2008

FAMILY DAY

Family Day on Wednesday was good. We had a great time at Six Flags. It was more crowded than I thought it would have been. I know it was spring break, but I didn't think that many people were out. There was a line for everything from getting your season pass, to getting on a ride, to getting something to eat. I never saw the lines so long to eat there. They even had extra booths open for food. Man were they slow. I guess they haven't gotten into the groove of things, or they really hired some stupid people. I guess it didn't help that it rained all day the day before, so a lot of those people probably came the next day.

The coolest thing about being out there was the Drama Queen (my oldest step-daughter) recently had knee surgery. So she got this book, or pass what ever you want to call it to get up to the front of the lines. It rocked. We never had to wait over 20 minutes to get on rides. We rode the Titan twice. I love that ride. We didn't even get to see the whole park. The good thing is though we have season passes so we will be going several times this year. Hell they are paid for after one trip. Those guys aren't losing any money by selling the season passes so cheap. Their food, and games is where they get ya.

We were all pretty tired after the day at Six Flags. I didn't realize how out of shape I was until I got home. I was fighting a cold at the time also. Didn't really help being in the cool wind. The wind blew all day. I still had a good time though. I really did enjoy being out there with the kids though. It had been a long time since the four of us had a day together. The girls always have something going on between the two of them. We rarely even eat together. The girls went off, and did something after we got home, but the wife and I went to bed early. We were worn out.

Spring Break has been nice, but I am ready for the kids to go back to school. I love them, and all, but they cost too much when they are out of school.

Nothing else really going on. Just ready for the Craw fish Boil we are holding next month. Stay tuned for details to come at a later date.

BE COOL.

No comments: