Friday, May 09, 2008

2 JOB THING

Yes, I am working a second job now. Picked up a waiting job to make some extra cash. I am still in training right now, but next week they let me go on my own. That will be nice. I need the cash on hand tips to make it right now. We are trying to get out of mom and dad's house here pretty soon.

The Stars lost last night. They got there asses handed to them. I was working, but we had it up on a couple of places, and every time I looked up the Wings scored another 2 goals. I saw when introductions were happening. Then I look up, and the score is 2-0 Wings. What the hell. Start working again. Then BAM 4-0. WTF? Finally I look up and the Stars have scored one goal. Lastly I look up and the game is over. Man I know that the Wings are hot, and all, but I sure do hope that the Stars can wake up and kick their asses. I would like to see them go all the way again.

I did get Tammy another car. Nothing new, but it is not an eye soar either. Being a used car though I have had to put my mechanic's hat on a time or two since we have gotten it though. All in all, it's not too bad though. I found a really good deal on '93 Acura Legend. She likes it, but as any woman will do. She points out all the things wrong with it. I keep telling here that it is a used car. Deal with it! It doesn't look bad, and has A/C. It is better than my Jeep Cheapokee. All I have in it is a 270 air-conditioning. For you poor people out there you know what that is. For you others, it is both windows rolled down, and going 70 mph just to try and get some cool air to blow on you. It does suck to live in Texas with out A/C in your vehicle. I have endured it before, and I can do it again. For a little bit.

I am out of school until the Fall. I didn't have to take any finals so that was cool. I am just going to concentrate on making as much money as I can over the next few months.

That is about it in our world. Let me know what is going on in y'all's.

BE COOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colby, just stopping by to say hi. Glad things are looking up for ya these days. Hope you get that A/C fixed soon!