Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP (A LITTLE)

Well, I have a guy coming to buy the wrecked Ford today. That will be some money in the fund for the new ride. I have found a nice truck that a lady wants to sell at a good price. The "POS" other car will be ready tomorrow hopefully. So hopefully by next week we will be a two car family again instead of being a no car family.

We are throwing our annual craw fish boil this Saturday. I can't wait. I am ready to cut loose a little bit. I did get my '94 Jeep Wrangler repaired this weekend also. Just got to get it tagged and legal now. Hopefully I will be able to sell it pretty quick. We sure could use the money. If anybody is interested let me know. I will make one hell of a deal on it.

The kids are doing fine, but they are ready for school to get out. Especially the Drama Queen. She graduates this year. Man is she in for a rude awakening. Hello real world. I don't think she knows what is about to happen. She has big dreams, and I hope they all come true, but both sets of her parents are struggling with money right now so who knows. She is probably going to be going to Junior College like the rest of us.

Nothing else really going on right now.

BE COOL.