Wednesday, May 28, 2008

LIFE AFTER THE HOLIDAY.

Man it sure was nice having two days off in a row. I didn't have to work at either job Sunday or Monday. It was wonderful spending time with the family, and not having to work either of those two days. Sunday we had a cook out at the house with my family. I even went to Bingo with Tammy. We didn't win shit. So it will be another year before I go to Bingo again. Monday my BIL had a cook out. We played horse shoes, and washers. We had a good time. One of the first times we didn't drink on this holiday. All in all though it was a real good time.

The only thing that sucks is that we didn't go on our canoeing trip this year again. There on some good pics of old trips on Shump's Site. I miss those times. It is just too much for all of us to get together like that with all the kids, and things going on in our life's. We had some wild and crazy times doing that annual trip every year though.

Hope everybody had a good Memorial Day Weekend. Let me know.

BE COOL

No comments: