Monday, May 19, 2008

GO STARS

The STARS won again Saturday. Makes the series 3-2 Wings favor. I was reading the last time a team came back from a 3-0 deficit was 33 years ago, and the time before that was 33 years. Do you see a pattern here? Let's hope so.

Work went alright this weekend. I didn't make much on Friday night, but Saturday made up for it. It is getting easier every time.

Went, and watched Ironman Sunday with the kids. It was pretty good. The Softball Queen fell asleep during the movie.

Really didn't do much else this weekend. I did get to take an hour long nap with the little one Saturday. I miss naps. He gets to take one every day. Man what a life. Eat, play, sleep, and repeat. He doesn't know how good he has it. He does enjoy it though.

I have to do the front wheel bearings on my Cheapokee tonight (pics coming later). I am going to try and get that done before the Stars start playing, but I might have to listen to it on the radio until I get done.

Hope everybody had a good weekend.

BE COOL.

No comments: