Monday, May 12, 2008

Good Weekend

Well the weekend went well. I worked Friday, and Saturday at the second job. My training is almost over. It is not as hard as I thought it would be. I actually enjoy it. I had Sunday and Monday off at the second job. So it was nice to relax with the family yesterday for Mother's Day. We were going to go to the movies, but the teenagers could not get ready on time so we just took Tammy to lunch yesterday. Then she went and played bingo. She didn't win, but Friday night she won nearly $400.00 so that was cool, and really helped out. Saturday we ate breakfeast with the family at the Dixie House Cafe. The kids love it there. The waitresses spoil us. They all know us. After that I had to go to work. Tammy spent the day with her sister shopping, and garage saleing.

I validate on Tuesday at my second job. Which is good, because after that I start getting all the tips. I am ready for some cash on hand. It is a cool place to work. It gets a little hetic at times, but all in all not to shabby of a place to work.

The Stars lost again this weekend. Tonight's game is very important for us to win. We need to try and take some wind out the Wings. I am hopeing they can pull this won out. At least I will be able to watch the game tonight on TV. Me and the little will get to watch it together tonight. I can't wait to take him to his first sporting event.

I really need to get back to posting pics on this site, but I am just getting where I am posting semi-regularly. I have a lot of pics to post so I will try and work on that later when I can get the PC at home to work.

Later Dudes, and Dudettes.

GO STARS

No comments: