Monday, October 02, 2006

Not Enough Punishment

I can't believe that all they are going to suspend Haynesworth only five games. At least, they are suspending him without pay. I think they should kick him out of the league for life. I can understand if you get mad, and hit the guy or tackle him after the play, but kick a man in the head after he out played you. The big guy from the Baltimore Ravens that comutates on the sidelines had it right yesterday. That was a cowardly act. What are you going to do. I am real surprised that the NFL actually suspended him more than 2 games though. Its probably a good thing that I am not the commsioner.

Today was a Fuck off day at work. I actually did a lot of work, but not as much as I should have. I took a couple of customers to breakfeast, and moved a lot of trucks around on the yard to take back some of the parking space for my department. The new truck department has ordered a lot of new trucks in due to the new style engines coming out in 2008. So they have been parking their trucks all in my spaces for my trucks that my shop has to work on. I knew if I left it up to them it would never get done. After getting some things straight at work I went and got my hair cut. Tammy found me a new place to get my hair cut. They didn't do to bad of a job. You figured as short as I get my hair cut I wouldn't be that picky about it, but I am. My hair is so thick that if you don't cut it right it looks like shit the next day. So I guess tomorrow I will find out if I will be going back to this place. As long as it looks good tomorrow I will return.

I am cooking my first pork loin tonight. It is nice getting off work before six at night. I have to take advantage of these times when they come up, because they don't come as much as they used to since I am the big hefe at work now. We are watching Benchwarmers. This movie is so halirous. It cracks my shit.

I am defenitely loving the laptop at home that work provided me with. I love watching TV and surfing the net or Blogging. Opps sorry, I mean Web logging. You happy now Link? This movie actually reminds me of guys of some guys back home. They will know who they are.

Tammy is actually in the kitchen finishing up supper. My evil plan has come full circle. She gets tired of me asking questions so she takes over for me. Playing dumb can be so much fun.

Well supper is almost ready, and I am starving. Tune in next time kids.

BE COOL.

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

ESPN has the video of the Haynesworth stomp.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2609563