Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Life Back To Normal

Or at least, normal as it can be in Bama. My foreman is back to work, and I have been catching up on the all the things that I needed to do, and some more. Business has picked up a little bit. Hopefully it stays that way. It is quite nice getting off of work at a descent time.

I do have some bad news though. I am not going to be able to make it back this weekend for H8P. If you don't know what I am talking about see here H8P. This will be the first one that I have missed in 7 years. I was there for the first one, and we even made it when Tammy was in a wheelchair. I have been trying to scrap up some extra money to make it back this weekend, but it just ain't going to happen. It sucks growing up, and becoming an adult. I probably will call in though for a party call sometime that night. To all of you that are going to be there take a lot of pics. I know Shump will. I figure I will be getting a call from Shump about this. This is just the breaks. We were really looking forward to making it back for the first time since we left, but it ain't going to happen.

We all went to Bingo the other night, and everybody but Tammy & I won. We even won some pork chops that we cooked up tonight. It was a good time and cheap, but they had some weird games. The best thing was they had $1.75 beers there. I tried to catch me a little buzz, but it didn't happen. We went with some friends, and took the kids. Alabama lets kids to a lot at a younger age. Heather doesn't even have to take driving school to get her permit. She just has to take the test. So guess what we are about to be doing. Now I have to start looking for a tank for her to start driving.

Talk to y'all later.

BE COOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you're going to leave me alone atop the luge. Oh well, sorry you can't make it. Hopefully see you soon.

--Rich

Shumpy said...

normal sure is right! Back to not blogging

Shumpy said...

still no blog two months later? Might as well shoot this thing it's dead.