Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Crazy Ass News

The events that are happening in the news is Crazy. First you have this Looney going into this Amish school, and kills those kids, because he was thinking about molesting kids again. This dude definitely needed to be killed. Then, I get a call from one of my mechanics this morning telling me he had to remove his kid from school, because some idiot decided to go into the school with a gun. What triggers these guys? Some loon pulls this prank so they are sitting at home watching it on the news, and a light bulb comes on in their head. Are they acting like stupid teenagers who jump off a bridge, because they see everybody else doing it, when they see these stories, and say to themselves "That looks like a good idea. I think I will go kill some kids." WTF. If life is that bad go and put a muzzle in your mouth and pull the trigger. Don't harm innocent kids to get your 5 minutes of fame before you commit suicide by Cops. I believe this is all happening, because society has gotten too pansy assed on people who do wrong. We look the other way when a woman or child is being abused. Saying to ourselves "Its not my place to do something." We don't kick some one's ass when they do us wrong anymore. We sue or worse yet we pull a gun, and shoot everybody around, because these punks don't even know how to use a gun properly. We don't stand up for our rights as Americans, because we are scared we are going to offend someone. I am getting real fed up with this. Now I am not going to go out, and shoot people, but I definitely been telling people lately how it is, and not holding anything back.

Enough ranting about the crazies. Work is going pretty good, and the family is all happy right now. Tammy is keeping busy with all the softball stuff, and helping a friend of hers out with picking up her kids from school. The SBQ is doing better in school. We have one teacher we need to straighten out, but I have unleashed Tammy on her so she will be coming around. The Shop is starting to come around. I definitely can tell we are heading in the right direction. It just needs a little more fine tuning. All my guys, and one girl are enjoying working there again since I have shown them that it is not really that hard if you do the right thing first.

One more News bit that I enjoyed was that Bush signed a bill to build a fence on the border. Now I know this won't keep all the illegals out, because they will find another way around it. It might slow them down for a while, and it will bring some more jobs. That is if they really do build it. We have to do something, because I am tired of having to push buttons just to let machines know that I speak English, and prefer for everything I have to interact with to be in English.

I got a little wordy tonight, but I felt like I needed to speak my mind tonight, and not just tell y'all about what is going on here in AL.

Be Cool

1 comment:

SAC said...

Colby, I'm always bored at work. Like I tell my kids, that's why it's called work and not fun. Besides, it's nto like they're talking about TO or anything over here. Plus some lady made me spill my drink as I as getting off the elevator at lunch so I had a thought!