Sunday, September 24, 2006

A SUNDAY WITHOUT COWBOYS

Well, it will be a Sunday without the Dallas Cowboys. It almost makes me want to stay in bed all day. Too bad I can't. I haven't slept in in ages. I got up this morning around 4am. Watched a little bit of T.V., and went back to bed. I got up around 8am. I went to Wally World to check on a weedeater, and dream a little bit. I just love that store. I walked up and down most of the aisles. I stayed out of the clothing departments, but hit just about every other department. I have now found the clearance aisle in this Wal-Mart. I always have to check that aisle out. You can actually find some good buys there sometimes. After Wally World, I came home and mowed the lawn. I can't wait for payday, because I really need that weedeater.

The Softball Queen had another tournament yesterday. They lost their first game, so that meant that we had to work our way through the loser bracket. They won their second game, and then had a break. So all the mothers had a great idea to go feed them. Well what happens when you feed teenagers in the middle of the hot day? Your right. They all come back and feel sick. So needless to say, they lost their third game, and were elminated from the tournament. They should have won, but nobody was hitting yesterday. The SBQ did get the game winning hit in their second game. She actually has an average. I need to work on her timing. We are definitely hitting the batting cages this week. The one hit she did get was beautiful though. She made great defense plans in all the games. She played third and short stop. I was extremely proud of her. Tammy is the team mom and is doing a great job. She is worn out today. I have let her sleep all morning. It is keeping her busy, and that is a good thing.

I have got a full work week next week. We have to basically do as much work this week as much as we have done all month to make our numbers. I now we can do it as long as the work load stays with us. This town is weird. It slows down when it should be busy. We wil do it some how. Probably will just have to work a lot to get there. I am ready to get it where we have hit our numbers at least a day or two before the end of the month.

Watching the Nascar Race in Dover right now since the Cowboys aren't playing today. They play the Titans next week. We should be able to beat them as long as the Tuna doesn't make any stupid decisions. They definitely got the talent to win.

I am not really going to do much more today but watch the race, and rest a little bit before this next week. I hope you all have a great week, and if someone has a job for Shumpy let him know, or donate money. I know he will except either. I know he is rested and ready to work after his vacation. It looks like they had a great time. Go and check out his pics on his site. Too bad he can't make money off his site, because it is one of the best blog sites that I have seen. Good luck on the job search buddy.

BE COOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn, I'm behind. How did that happen? You seem busy, but it seems to be a pretty good busy. Hope the numbers got hit. And if you're good with that then go for the lottery.