Monday, September 18, 2006

NEW CHANGES

Well maybe ya'll have noticed. I have switched over to the new beta version of blogger. It makes it a lot easier for a computer illiterate like me to change the appearance of my site. I have played with a little bit, and think I am going to enjoy the new way. It is hard for me to change things around though. I am not real thrilled about change. Even though in the last few months I have changed about everything in it. We have moved to another state, took a job I didn't believe I wanted, and yes I don't goof off as much as I used to. Change is good sometimes, but not good others. You just have to pick and choose. Hopefully you choose right. Well I got to get to bed. I worked too much on business tonight, and on changing the site around a little bit. So I have to make this one short.

Congrat's before for I go to Shakey Dave on him and his wife having their baby daughter in August. You will have to send me some pics. I promise not to post them.

Tim it was good to hear from you also. I will post more

And last, but not least Rosie. Keep reading and commenting. Hope everything is going good for you.

BE COOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get a mention AFTER the guys?!?!
What ever happened to ladies first? But hey for only a commentor that's not bad. I can't blog because I can't handle any of the technical stuff, so you are doing GOOD!!!