Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just another day

Well it was just another day in Bama. Went to work, went to a school meeting on the softball team, and came home and worked again. Same old same old. One good thing that came about was that tonight The Unit and Smith premiered tonight. I have been waiting forever for these two shows to start. I am so addicted to T.V. shows its not even funny. My second vice is now is working on the laptop while watching T.V. Technology has ruined me.

My good buddy Shumpy just got back from his cruise and it looks like he had a blast. He even sent me a picture that I don't think too many people are going to see. I know he did it just to make me jelous. Which I am. I would love to go on vacation. This boy goes on more vacations in a year then anybody I know. You gotta love him for it. I know he and Big Dog had a great time.

Well Rosie Commented last night that I should have responded to her comment last night first because she is a lady. I am sorry about that Rosie. I should have been more of a gentleman, but I was responding back in order of the emails coming in. I will remember to keep it ladies first. Of course now Shumpy is going to be mad, because he knows he is my bitch. JK.

Well that's it from Bama land. Until next time.

BE COOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cowboy - I was just funnin' with you. But at least I got my name in print ;) And don't want to get in Shumpy's way.

Shumpy said...

Ladies first, Rosie!