Thursday, September 14, 2006

BEING CONNECTED AT HOME CAN BE A CURSE

Since I am connected at home now, I will be bringing a lot more work home. That way I don't have to stay at work so late at night, but it also means that I have to do everything a little bit slower than at work. My secured network keeps dropping me when I am in he middle of doing business stuff. So I have to keep signging. I am not the most patient person, as some of ya'll know. So I get a little frustrated when I am on work's network.

Today went pretty good at work. I found out that "Little E" is going to build a race track down here pretty soon. I can't wait for that. I will probably get a job promotion before the first race is held down here though. I did find out though that I will be able to go to Talladega in the spring with a vender. Starting to gain some of the benefits of the job promotion. I can't wait until the race in the spring. I know there is one in October, but the vender that is going to take us only does it during the spring race. Which when its free you know I am not going to bitch.

The Cowboys play the fagskins, oops, I mean the redskins. We better beat the socks off of them Sunday. I just pray it is not going to be like last year where we lost to them in the last few minutes. I will be praying and wearing my old Dallas Cowboy T-shirt and not the new one I wore last Sunday.

We went to the Softball Queen's practice tonight for one of her teams. She is in two different tournaments this weekend, but it looks like we will only be playing in one of them due to one of the coaches didn't get us registered in one of the tournaments. They were going to be at different times, but still two in one weekend is a little much. We have a meeting with the school about her playing this year for the high school next week. I am interested in hearing what they have to say. They went to state semi-finals last year. I haven't really been impressed with the talent out here. I was worried that she might be a little behind the curve out here, but she is one of the better players. I know she will do good here.

Well gotta sign off so I can get to bed. BE COOl & GO COWBOYS.

No comments: