Wednesday, April 09, 2008

CAN'T CATCH A BREAK

Well we paid off the F150 last month, and with the wise thinking of budgeting we dropped the insurance to liability only. STUPID!! My oldest step-daughter totalled the truck Friday night trying to miss a dog in the road. She ended up hitting a telephone pole. First, I am grateful that nobody got seriously injured. Like I told her, we can buy another truck, but we can't buy another you. The only thing that sucks about it is we are not in the best financial status of our life right now. I paid the truck off so we could get back on our feet. I have found a buyer for the truck as is. We are just going to start over, and try again. The thing that really sucks about the whole situation is that our other POS is in the shop getting the damn transmission rebuilt, and its no where near ready. So I am scrounging and trying to get my other Jeep Wrangler running so I can sell it, and between the truck and it I should be able to buy the wife something decent to drive for right now to carry the kids in. So if anybody has a car or truck to sell for cheap let me know.

That's about it right now.

Yell at you later.

BE COOL.

No comments: