Sunday, March 12, 2006

BEEN A LONG TIME

It's been along time since I have posted, but I'm back. I know I have said this befoe. Well, Fuck You. Here I am. I am not going to promise that I will write all the time, but I will try and do as much as I can. Shumpy finally came over and hooked up my wireless. It is still not secure, so anybody who lives arond me can get on, but oh well. I will fix that.

Rosie I hope you are still out there.

School is kicking my ass. I am taking two science class right now. I am feeling the pain.

I will write more tomorrow. I am tooo drunk right now too continue.

BE COOL.

COWBOY COLBY;

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what do I need to do to show my (continued) existence on the Wide Wild Web? But perhaps I am just a figment of a drunken stooper?

-- said...

Roie - Yes, I was a little intoxicated last night. I am going to try again to keep the blog updated. Great to hear from you again.

Shumpy said...

a little??? I would say after those shots you were more than that...

welcome back to the internet my friend