Saturday, March 18, 2006

Vacation Is Almost Over

It has been great, but it is almost over. I have learned another lesson about blogging tonight though. Always save your work, because you never know when you are going to be a dumb fuck and push the wrong button. I had a post all the way done, and was going to spell check it. The pop-up blocker came up and I told it that this site was safe. Then when I allowed it, it tried to go to another site or something and I lost my whole post. Oh well, Take two.

The vacation has been pretty good. I have definitely enjoyed the time off, and having the Little Man over all week. We took him home today, and I am already missing him. We had a blast this week. We played everyday, and did a lot of running around together. We took him on the TRE yesterday. He loved it. Now for the second trick for the night here are some pics on my Flickr site. It was so much fun watching how excited he got about riding on a train. I also have a short film we took with the digital camera I got for my wife for Valentine's Day that I will put on here once I figure out how to load it onto the site. We rode from Downtown Cowtown to The Big D. We got off the train and had lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse. We even got to eat in the trolley car in the middle of the restaurant. He had blast. We reboarded the train and went back to Ft Worth. You can tell we are getting older, because by the time we got back we were worn out. We didn't even make it out for St. Patty's Day. This is the one holiday a year I never miss. I have been out of country and missed Christmas, but I have never not celebrated St. Patty's Day. Oh well, there is always a first for everything. The little man was getting over being sick, and still feeling up his pull-ups, which he usually doesn't wear, but he had the runs. We are also running low on funds right now. Shumpy made it out though. He has some great picks on his website. It looks like they had a great time.

Tomorrow I have to fix the four wheeler, and maybe we can go mudding. I finally got all the parts for it. I am going to get up in the morning and try and get it going. Cross your fingers.

I am not ready for my vacation to be over, but I know the pile of paperwork on my desk is probably falling on the floor by now. I go to warranty school this week also. So it will be a busy ass week trying to get caught back up and be gone from work another three days. I also have a test Thursday.

Well that's it for right now. Hope everybody had a great St. Patty's Day.

BE COOL.

No comments: