Sunday, November 20, 2005

Momma won again

Well, momma won again at bingo. So as she was coming home she calls and asked if I wanted to go out. Like she has to really twist my arm. I had been studying for about 8 hours today. A beer sounded really nice. We went up to the B. Shump was there and all the Falcons (a story I will have to get into later), Big Dog showed up. We had a couple of beers and a couple of shots. Shump got a call from a blogger friend, Pixel, no hyperlink because I can't remember what her site is. They were up at Scuba Joes ( or as I like to call it the "Fat Farm".) This place always has the biggest girls in it. Alicia was there with 3BSP (classified nickname.) This is a Kareoke bar, so you know all the really interesting people hang out there. We had a great time. Tammy enjoyed seeing the girls, and I got to laugh at a lot of people.

Tomorrow I am going to watch the Cowboys @ Buffalo Wild Wings with the boys. I am taking my books to (going to try to get in as much studying as possible.) I got a test on Monday. So say a little prayer for me. Then, we are going to watch BC's little Pee Wee football team, that he coaches, play in the Super Bowl. It should be a great time.

That's it for now. I have too much of a buzz to carry on, and my brain is fried from studying all day. Have a great Sunday and Go COWBOYS.

BE COOL.

No comments: